What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A workout system that helps you maximize your training results without wasting your time
- Learn the choose-your-own-adventure approach to better performance, better results, and a better you
- No need to worry about what exercises to do, how to do them, or if you even can do them
- Get access to an entire video database that shows you how to do every single exercise
- Discover how to modify elements to match up with your goals
- Follow the four month program and you’ll meet your goals
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. High Performance Handbook scores 75.64/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://highperformancehandbook.com/helpful-videos/injury-free/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $119.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: highperformancehandbook.com you’ll also be taken through to highperformancehandbook.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)